9.29.2016

Smile Nothing – Healing Angel Art

Blue angel, nurse, healer painting

Smile Nothing – acrylic on canvas, 36×36″, click to enlarge

I was thinking about healing. About how some people are almost like angels because of the healing effect that they have on our lives. How they calm us and offer us succor. Blue is the color of healing. I have friends who light blue candles in times of illness and strife and focus on blue energy. I cannot help but love blue because I love the ocean. Although changeable, I find the blue of the ocean, the deeper blue much more calming than the blue of the sky. I envision the figure in the painting dreamlike, a healer, a nurse or a doctor. An aura of calmness surrounds her. She may have weathered a storm. A few feathers may have come loose but you can see her heart and feel her love. We are mortal. We try but sometimes we fail. Our hearts and our intentions are what matters.

I wish you peace. I wish you calm. I wish you someone to hold your hand and wipe your brow during the longest nights.

Acrylic on canvas, 36×36″, available.

Prints and products available.

#colorskeepthedarknessaway #acrylicpainting #acrylic #acryliconcanvas

#affordableart #artforsale #angel #nurse #doctor #healing #bluelight #love #safe

The post Smile Nothing – Healing Angel Art appeared first on RoByn Thompson Art.



Read more here: Smile Nothing – Healing Angel Art

via http://ift.tt/1Mkex3n & http://ift.tt/1I6z5oO

No comments:

Post a Comment