2.25.2009

It's tomorrow's post. The early edition!







I know that I said I was going to post new body painting images daily to this blog. I'm trying to keep a commitment that I made. I've got a killer day tomorrow. A business meeting @ 8am followed by treking up to the Bronx where I'm a volunteer face painting kids with special needs.
I know that I'm not likely to get to post before I run out in the morning so I'm posting early. It still counts, right?
Anyway, here are some pictures of Bobby (you can see other pictures of the body paint shoot we did last year in an earlier posting) and the infamous plastic dinosaurs. Come to think of it, Bobby might be infamous as well. ;) The first image was shot using my lensbaby. It's a funky kinda lense that has a single moveable focus point.

No comments:

Post a Comment